05/16/2023 03:30 PM - 07:30 PM CT
Started in 2018, Acadiana OnBoard is focused on helping to strengthen and support our community of nonprofit organizations by enhancing the pool of effective, committed board members and increasing board diversity and inclusivity.
Our first Acadiana OnBoard session of the year will be held at First Horizon Tower, located at 200 W. Congress St, Lafayette, LA 70501.
Acadiana OnBoard programming includes interactive workshops and classes, experiential learning, presentations and network-building opportunities that cover the key aspects of nonprofit governance and leadership and lay the groundwork for high-level board performance.
Some of the topics covered may include:
- Board roles and responsibilities
- Strategy and evaluation
- Board fiscal responsibilities
- Board recruitment and retention
- Board’s role in philanthropy
- Navigating board dynamics
- Engaging in difficult conversations
|Neon CRM by Neon One|